PPC Samurai is looking for a Scala developer or a Java/Kotlin developer with experience or interest in functional programming looking to learn.
We’re looking for someone with the following:
- At least 5 years experience in Software Engineering
- Development experience with Java, Scala, Kotlin
- Eligible to work in Australia, Brisbane location or willing to move
- Passion, energy and flexibility
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion
We’ll also highly regard candidates with the following skills/experience:
- Customer focus and engagement
- Experience/interest in functional programming
- Web app development experience especially: Lift or React
- Experience with Product Development and Lean principles
- Experience with SaaS product development
- DevOps or Infrastructure experience
- Agile software development practices
But if you don’t have those and you are willing to learn we want you to apply. We value passionate, engaged and motivated people with a growth mindset, a great sense of humour and a willingness to get in and get stuff done.
We are an inclusive company with a passion for building a diverse culture. We don’t want to be like other companies that just say that, we want to live it. While we value working face to face as a team we can also provide flexibility to support that goal.
PPC Samurai is a SaaS platform currently used by digital marketing agencies in over 25 countries. We are a small team, with big friends; we are a Google Premier Partner and work closely with both Google and Microsoft to provide a globally unique offering. As a small but growth phase company, we offer you a high velocity, high impact environment where you can bring your skills and knowledge and make a genuine difference.
In 2020 we’re focussed on growing a strong Brisbane-based development team and would love you to be a part of that. Working with PPC Samurai means taking ownership from day one, working with an experienced CTO, and a get-stuff-done team. At PPC Samurai we all value knowing we make a difference, and the right applicant will value that too. We are ambitious, enthusiastic, values driven and passionate about what we do. Buddy, our office dog, thinks we’re pretty awesome too (but he’s easily bribed).
PPC Samurai is based in Bowen Hills, Brisbane, where we share an office with a lively creative agency.